Powered By Blogger

10/10/2008

Media 10/10/08

Hi,

My name is Luke Mitchell. This is my first blog on Blogger.com and i would just like to take this opportunity to explain what my blogs will be all about.


Before i get started i am just going to explain a bit about myself.

I am a full time Student in the West Midlands of the UK. I am studying A-level Media, A-Level Art, ECDL Advance in ICT, GCSE English Retakes and Level 2 mathematics. In my spare time i like to play on my Nintendo DS Lite, my laptop (worms world party, The Sims 2, both of which are class games), my playstation 2 (Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, World Snooker Championship 05, Test Drive Unlimited). I also like to see friends, hang out with my girlfriend, travel to a few places, go bowling and go for a pint up my local pub.

The reason why i have set up this Blog site is so i can keep records of my progress of my media coursework throughout the accademic year.

Anyway, time for me to go and will blog back soon.
Bye for now.

Luke




No comments: